I want to live my life to the absolute fullest

To open my eyes to be all I can be

To travel roads not taken, to meet faces unknown

To feel the wind, to touch the stars

I promise to discover myself

To stand tall with greatness

To chase down and catch every dream

LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE

Rabu, 29 Juni 2011

Ai Haibara Quote

Being with the one you like, even though you know the two of you can't be together, is like standing under the rain--it feels good, but you know that it will make you sick. Ai Haibara
14 Mei jam 19:40 





If a person can't answer directly to your question, it's either the answer is too painful for you to know or too hard for them to admit.
-Ai Haibara-
16 Mei jam 13:11 

2 komentar:

Grey mengatakan...

nice blog ^^

CN Hurriyah mengatakan...

arigatou gozaimasu >.<